Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Rock started a thread

  1. #1
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rock started a thread

    awhile back about dentists. I'd like to post a similar question concerning eye doctors. Who do you recommend? Who would you advise against?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rock started a thread

    For an optometrist I'd recommend Rob Sawyer in BSG. I've been going to him for 25 years.

    He's not overpriced, runs an efficient office, and is thorough with the eye exams (although it takes a few weeks or more to get an appointment with him).

    I recommended him to some of my coworkers and he's now their regular optometrist.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rock started a thread

    Charles Tyhurst is who I go to, he has offices in Castlewood & Lebanon (in Castlewood on Tues/Thurs). He's good and has good instincts on what/what not to do with prescriptions to get you seeing your best. He partners with the TLC people in Johnson City for lasik surgeries. He's a good one too if you want someone in that direction.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rock started a thread

    If you have the same insurance as me, boney, there are only 2 or 3 in Wise Co. that will take it. Before it changed over last year everyone took it.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rock started a thread

    I visit Dr. Seaton in Kingsport. Very nice guy.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rock started a thread

    i agree with sawyer in big stone.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lawson23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rock started a thread

    I second that about Dr. Seaton.

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Rock started a thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have the same insurance as me, boney, there are only 2 or 3 in Wise Co. that will take it. Before it changed over last year everyone took it. </div></div>
    I second the part about the ins. I wound up in an arguement with the billing folks.....while they read our coverage from the handbook and talked to one of the office folks. Tried for about 200 extra bucks. Double billing. That broke me from visiting them.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rock started a thread

    Dr. Mark Raymond is a real good dentist. Known him my whole life and is a real good guy out of the office too.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •